- 16 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 cup of peanut oil
- 8 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 8tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 8 tablespoons of green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. First take the salmon filets and place them in a medium glass dish. Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes. sesame oil and salt in another bowl. Thoroughly whisk this together, and then carefully pour over your salmon filets. Make sure to cover the dish, and then marinate four 5 to 7 hours.
2. Start an outdoor grill with coals roughly half a foot from the grate. Also, remember to lightly oil the grate, as well.
3. Cook the fish on the grill half a foot from the coals for about 10 minutes per inch of thickness of the fish. Make sure to flip over half way into the cooking process.
- Place salmon filets in a medium, nonporous glass dish. In a separate medium bowl, combine the peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame oil and salt. Whisk together well, and pour over the fish. Cover and marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Prepare an outdoor grill with coals about 5 inches from the grate, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill the fillets 5 inches from coals for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part, or until fish just flakes with a fork. Turn over halfway through cooking.